Total Pageviews

Monday, August 1, 2011

Gratitude


I just wanted to write to say how thankful I am for everything I have.  I have a job, I have a roof over my head that isn't in an upside down mortgage, and I have a healthy family.  Today I received a lot of bad news at work...something that reminded me to be thankful, and to show gratitude for what I have in my life.  I don't live in a mansion or drive a big fancy car, but I do have a true friend for a husband, a loving extended family and great friends to laugh with.  I think we all need to be reminded, especially in these times of economic strife, to be thankful for the things that are truly important.  We don't need designer clothing, leather furniture or a granite counter top to be happy....we need love, support and laughter.  I pray for all that need more of those three things in their lives, rather than pray for material things that do nothing but eat up our savings and only enhance our outer lives.  Have a loving, supportive and laugh filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment