Total Pageviews

Friday, July 29, 2011

An Experiment in Gratitude

I have decided to embark on An Experiment in Gratitude...a 30 day journaling about the things I am grateful for in my life.  I found out about it at http://anexperimentingratitude.com/theexperiment/


The Experiment is totally for you if:

  • You really are fed up with feeling like you’re wasting your life away feeling totally crappy (frustrated, angry, pissy) about it all.
  • If you know, at least intellectually, that there is more & that it’s available even to you (IT IS!).
  • If you’re open to the power of gratitude to effect change in your life.
  • If you’re willing to put in the little bit of time and effort that it does take.
    So I am DOING it!!!  I'll tell you about my results in 30 days!

    See ya!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment