Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Soul Restoration II

I have to say that I have treated myself to one of the most awesome on-line experiences ever!  Soul Restoration II through Brave Girls Club.  See below for the info...and no...I have no incentive in posting this info other than knowing what an incredible adventure you'll have.


Soul Restoration 2: creating the life you want to live…the life you will LOVE

Are you ready to move forward? I AM!! Soul Restoration 1 got us all unstuck, healed and on track…and now we are ready to fly!
Join me and the fabulous Brave Girls Club team as we take you through a super fun, effective and artsy journey to create the life that you really, truly want…the life that is intended for you…and a life that you will love!
Through art and projects, we will be making tools that will help you identify your goals, commit to your goals and break your goals down into bit sized chunks…and before you know it, you will be doing all of the things you’ve always wanted to do.
NO MORE EXCUSES, ok? I’m putting my excuses away….I am ready to feel ELATED at the end of each day because of how I spent my time, I am ready to do what it takes to live the life that I truly want to be living. I am ready to stop wasting time, stop procrastinating and make a REAL PLAN. I know you are ready too….LET’S DO THIS!ace

1 comment:

  1. I completed my six weeks, but I still have until September to access my site and videos, etc. And I will say, this was a huge, wonderful, challenging and time consuming journey that continues and will probably take me six months to complete all the activities. I love Melody - she rocks and is so inspirational. I highly recommend this to all open minded spirits.

    ReplyDelete